Forex Limited tailor each service in order to meet the needs and requirements of your business. The benefits of our service include:
A solution that is unique to you: No 'out of the box' solutions, we work to understand your business and give you what works.
Trusted, independent advice: No bank affiliations or alternative agendas
Quality forecasting and strategic hedging advice: Our long standing track record of quality forecasting will give you peace of mind.
Dedicated point of contact: Dealing with just one dedicated advisor from our team of experts will make your life easier.
Proactive management: Where trends and forecasts change constantly, a proactive approach is essential
Straightforward jargon free service: Life and business are complicated enough, we keep it simple.
We offer a free review of your existing treasury and FX services, giving you the information to make an informed decision when managing your financial markets risk.
- Are you getting what's appropriate for your business?
- Are the FX rates and fees the best you can get?
- Is the advice and analysis appropriate for your business, is it independent and accurate?
- What alternatives are available?
Call us to arrange a free review and find out how you can save time and money by implementing a few simple changes.
FX Brokerage Service
Your foreign exchange decisions can have a huge impact on your company's profitability, so it's important that you get the best advice on the timing of your transactions, alongside very competitive rates of exchange. That's why so many import and export businesses in New Zealand choose Forex Limited as their FX brokerage partner.
"“Forex Limited has taken a lot of the headache out of trying to second guess the direction of the market for us through providing a proactive, personalised and friendly service"
Kathy Wadham, Maser Communications Ltd
If you're converting currency for immediate delivery, or hedging a future FX commitment, Forex Limited can help you optimise the timing of your transaction, helping protect your profits while saving you time and money. Your business can benefit from our simple, competitive brokerage service, backed up by decades of experience in FX markets and forecasting.
Our FX Brokerage service includes:
- Spot FX Contracts: A 'buy now, pay now’ transaction. If you're buying currency for immediate delivery, our competitive spot rate is better than you're likely to get from most banks.
- Forward FX Contracts: A 'buy now, pay later’ transaction. Ideal when you need to protect a known exposure with a longer lead time. Our forward FX rates are also extremely competitive.
- Market Orders: Leave a firm instruction to buy one currency and sell another when a certain rate is reached. This strategic planning can be used to enhance the rate of exchange you receive while protecting you if the market moves against you
“We have been a client of Forex Limited for over 10 years and they continue to
deliver a good service, good strategic advice and competitive pricing.”
Hayley Carter, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand
Forex Limited also provide subscription based reports, for up-to-the-minute market information and analysis, contact usabout subscribing.
For over 16 years, Forex Limited has offered a transactional service to clients to enable them to hedge their imports and exports. Forex Limited has links with major trading banks as a wholesale volume transactor in the marketplace. We are therefore able to offer competitive rates to clients, transacting foreign exchange on a spot, forward or options basis. The attractiveness of this service is the much lower collateral security requirements compared to traditional banking requirements, as well as competitive pricing.
Treasury Risk Advisory Service
Because we've been in the treasury risk advisory business for decades, we understand that it's not just market knowledge that counts. Forecasting ability, combined with a deep understanding of your business and industry, is what allows us to give you the best advice. That's why we take time to get to know your business.
“Forex Limited assisted with our Treasury Policy reviews and formulation of risk management strategies. Their approach and analysis have been constructive on qualitative and quantitative aspects, while our dealings with Forex Limited have always been professional and cordial
Patrick Hoerler, Mighty River Power
A review with a Certified Treasury Professional will help us establish what your objectives are, how your business operates, where the challenges lie, and what financial risks you are exposed to. This allows us to identify where we can add value to your business, and offer you a bespoke risk management solution. Depending on the outcome of the review, there are a number of ways you can work with Forex Limited to mitigate your treasury risk.
Our Advisory services include:
- Treasury Risk Management: : Including policy and risk management framework. Working alongside you as an independent advisor, Forex Limited will provide strategic treasury advice, price regulation, ongoing treasury risk monitoring and management.
- Treasury Committee Representation: : Forex Limited can also act as an independent member of your formal treasury or finance committee. Some on New Zealand's biggest companies benefit from our expertise at committee level.
- Forecasting and Analysis:: When you need guidance on the timing of FX, interest rate and commodity transactions, our independent forecasting and analysis services can help you protect and potentially enhance your margins. You can maintain your key banking relationship for FX transactions and subscribe to our daily and weekly reports for advice on timing and trends.
- Outsourced Treasury Manager: : If you don't have the time or resources to manage your treasury risk, Forex Limited offers a fully outsourced service by acting as your Treasury Manager. The key benefit is it then frees you up to focus on growing your business.
- Daily and Weekly reports: : Subscribing to our daily and weekly reports gives you up-to-the minute information, analysis and commentary, alongside directional indicators for currency pairs relevant to New Zealand businesses. You can take advantage of our forecasting and expertise while still maintaining a relationship with your trading bank or provider.
“We hugely value our relationship with Forex Limited, particularly their friendly delivery of complex treasury issues in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner.”
Murray McDonald, Trimax Mowing Systems
Our treasury risk management services are available on a yearly retainer billed on a monthly or quarterly cycle. We also undertake one-off projects, billed at an agreed hourly rate, or a pre-agreed fixed fee. Ask us for more information.
When you use Forex Limited as your provider of choice, you’ll enjoy friendly, jargon-free, expert advice and analysis. So if you'd like to review what you currently do, or if you have any questions – contact us now.